Hanover Parks and Recreation
Skip to nav
Sachem Athletic Fields - Fall Field D
= Unavailable = Available
Facility Area Information
394 No. Main St.
West Lebanon, NH 03784
|Athletic Fields & Public Spaces
|Any rental requests for large events of more than 50 people or use of an amplified sound system or tent require an approved Outdoor Activities Permit from the Town of Hanover before HPR can approve your facility request. We are happy to discuss your request before hand to determine if the type of event and date(s) work within our parameters.
For the safety of the players and to avoid costly field repairs please refer to the guidelines below to know when it is not appropriate or safe to use the Town athletic fields and open grass areas.
These areas will be considered unplayable if the following conditions exist either upon entering the area or during the course of the activity.
1. The field has not yet been open or has been closed for the “season”.
a. Fields typically open for the season the week of April Vacation.
b. Fields typically close for the season at the conclusion of the fall HPR Rec soccer season.
2. Ponding of water on the surface of the field.
3. Water sponging up around one’s feet when walking on or around the perimeter of the field.
4. Unsafe weather conditions such as lightning, thunderstorms, high winds.
Factors to be considered include:
1. Safety of participants and spectators.
2. Possibility of liability through accident or injury.
3. Expense of field repair and maintenance and possibility of field becoming unusable and taken out of play
If a group ignores “UNPLAYABLE” condition:
1. Coach and/or organization will be responsible for compensating the Town of Hanover for field repairs due to damage from negligence or abuse to the facility.
2. Coach and/or organization could be banned from future use of any athletic facility.
3. Coach and/or organization could be held liable and responsible for accidents or injuries incurred due to unsafe conditions.
|Rental Fees for Athletic Fields
$46 hour per field for Hanover Community Youth Teams.
$77 hour per field for Hanover Community Adult Teams.
$100 hour per field for Non-Town Sponsored Groups/Commercial Activities.